Why Work with the Davis Law Firm?
At Davis Law Firm, we understand your concerns as someone who has been injured. Please consider what our experience has taught us:
- It is difficult and in many cases nearly impossible for the lay person to navigate the path to full and fair compensation after an accidental injury.
- Even when insurance companies agree to pay, it is very common for them to use every excuse available to pay as little as possible. Many injured people need legal help to force the hand of insurers.
- Studies have shown that – even when taking into account an attorney’s fees – accident victims who have legal representation receive significantly greater settlement offers from insurance companies.
Here are more compelling reasons to work with a personal injury lawyer after a serious or catastrophic accident:
- When pipes break in your house, you are likely to call a plumber (unless you are very skilled at fixing broken pipes yourself!). Likewise, an injury victim is well advised to work with an experienced, accomplished lawyer for best results in legal affairs.
- Doctors are responsible for doing the best they can to help an injured person heal. Likewise, personal injury attorneys work hard to help accident victims recover compensation in order to be made whole financially.
“Our injury lawyers represent clients on a contingency basis, which means most of our clients pay no lawyers’ fees until and unless they recover compensation”
After a serious car accident, a workplace accident or a slip-and-fall accident, it is natural to be in a state of shock and confusion. Many accident victims and their family members are not sure what to do first, second and third.
Police, medical personnel and insurance company representatives are likely to come forward in rapid succession, each with his or her respective urgent messages and questions. Friends and relatives, of course, are typically worried about the injuries, want to express sympathy, continue to request information and make offers to help.
Meanwhile, the demands of a household continue at the same time that an entire family rallies around the injured person, worried about his or her condition, treatment and prognosis. With so many pressing concerns, it is not uncommon for victims and their families to put off calling a lawyer.
If you have been injured or you are watching out for your loved one who has been injured, or if your family has lost a loved one in a fatal crash, you may hesitate to contact an attorney for various reasons:
- You may believe that you can and should negotiate directly with your insurance company.
- You may worry about whether a lawyer’s fees will take too much away from whatever settlement you may receive.
- You may simply feel overwhelmed.
Here is How to Contact a Personal Injury Attorney nearest You
Initial consultations at Davis Law Firm are free! Visit our office locations and navigate to the nearest Texas personal injury office. Call or Email Davis Law Firm today and schedule a consultation.
See more Davis Law Firm online
To learn more about how we can fight for your interests and your future, please contact our law offices today for a free initial consultation.Find A Location Live Chat