Davis Law Firm is a trusted resource for Texans injured in industrial and construction accidents.
Our Law Office Locations Include San Antonio, McAllen, Brownsville, Harlingen and Rio Grande Valley
Industrial accidents and construction accidents often involve large equipment, power tools, and/or hazardous positions and locations that workers find themselves in such as balancing on high beams or moving heavy cargo from one tight spot to another. An investigation into the causes of an industrial accident or a construction accident should include a detailed review of:
- Adherence to OSHA safety regulations
- Integrity and maintenance of equipment, tools or vehicles involved
- Thoroughness of training of workers
- Presence or absence of proper warning notices, eye protectors, helmets, guard and any other protective gear or equipment
- Presence of subcontractors at construction sites
Industrial workers and construction workers can be proud of a job well done when the projects they are working on have been completed. But as for the one or two workers who remain in hospital beds with prospects for long-term disabilities, our attorneys believe those injured people should be properly compensated for:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wage replacement
- Therapy and rehabilitation
- Disability accommodations: wheelchairs, computer programs, widened doorways and other ways that the injured person can resume a “new normal” lifestyle with an injury that results in disability.
South Texas Industrial Accidents · Attorneys Fight for Compensation for Clients
Learn about what Davis Law Firm can do for you after an oilfield accident, a road construction accident, a building construction accident and/or an indoor industrial accident. Contact us to schedule a free consultation with a San Antonio pesonal injury lawyer.
To learn more about how we can fight for your interests and your future, please contact our law offices today for a free initial consultation.Find A Location Live Chat