Motorcycle Accident Lawyers of San Antonio
In our years of experience in personal injury law, we have seen that accident victims and their families often sway an investigation one way or another through their testimony. With an attorney on your side, you can be assured that your testimony will remain consistent and will support efforts to help you recover the compensation you need for:
- Medical bills
- Lost wage replacement
- Rehabilitation and therapy
- Disability accommodations
- Acknowledgement of pain and suffering
- Often severe to catastrophic injuries
- Inadequate insurance to cover medical expenses
- Apparent bias against motorcyclists on the part of police investigators, insurance claims adjusters and others who evaluate, advise or assist in recovery
- Tort reform in Texas that makes it increasingly challenging for any accident victim to recover sufficient compensation to cope with the full impact of a motorcycle accident
Representing Injured Motorcyclists From Law Office Locations Including San Antonio, Brownsville, McAllen, Harlingen and Corpus Christi
Davis Law Firm is a trustworthy resource for motorcycle accident victims and their families. We are here to advise and assist you at a difficult time. We recognize that the injured person needs time to heal and family members are regrouping in order to carry on while supporting the recovery of the accident victim. At the same time, we urge accident victims and their spouses, parents or children to take the step of calling an attorney sooner rather than later.
Do not think you need to figure out whose fault the accident was or how much insurance you believe you have before talking to an attorney. Also, do not take part in lengthy investigative interviews (by police or insurance claims personnel representing the driver of the car or truck that collided with the motorcycle) before consulting with an attorney. What you say could have a negative impact on the outcome of your case.
Contact Davis Law Firm to learn how we can help maximize your recovery of compensation after a motorcycle accident in South Texas. Our injury lawyers offer free consultations and represent accident victims on a contingency basis. This means you will not owe attorneys’ fees until and unless we help you recover compensation. No fee unless we win! You can also now t
To learn more about how we can fight for your interests and your future, please contact our law offices today for a free initial consultation.Find A Location Live Chat