- Traffic violations: speeding, illegal lane change or failure to yield right of way at an intersection, for example
- Defective car parts: malfunctioning tires, brakes or transmission, for example
- Road conditions: weather conditions and/or construction activity
- Distracted driving: driving while texting, for example
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs (illegal or prescription drugs)
If the other driver was charged with driving under the influence (DWI) of alcohol or drugs, this fact may give additional weight to your personal injury claim. Juries are more likely to be sympathetic toward a passenger or driver of a car or truck who has been injured because another had been driving while intoxicated.
Although many or most car accident-triggered personal injury claims are settled in pretrial negotiations, it is still important to know how a jury would view a case. Davis Law Firm works hard to uncover the true cause of a traffic accident. Our attorneys fight for full and fair compensation for our clients who have been seriously injured or whose loved ones have been killed in car and truck accidents.
San Antonio Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers Offer Free Consultations
After an accident involving a San Antonio DWI, lawyers at Davis Law Firm are prepared to put that information to use in constructing a compelling case for compensation. Contact one of our San Antonio DWI lawyers to learn how we can help, beginning right away if you decide to work with our law firm.
To learn more about how we can fight for your interests and your future, please contact our law offices today for a free initial consultation.Find A Location Live Chat