Jorge has been practicing law for 25 years in Central and South Texas. Jorge has defended clients in all aspects of tort cases from soft tissue damage due to motor vehicle accidents to wrongful death cases. Jorge’s trial experience includes a 3 month trial in Federal Court, a 6 month trial in Harris County, and an acquittal in a murder case.
Originally from Managua Nicaragua, Jorge’s family moved to New York in 1970 so his father could complete his surgical resident training. Jorge learned a great deal about sacrifice and hard work from his family, and he tries to apply that do his legal work.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury – All trials and Appeals
- State Bar Of Texas
- Western District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas
- Hamline University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Lamar University, Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- State Bar of Texas
- Bexar County Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association