Erika Salinas Julio
San Antonio, Texas
Phone: 210-444-4444 / 956-444-4444 / 361-444-4444
Attorney Erika Denise Salinas studied psychology in college, but was set on attending law school as soon as possible. Her dedication in education was inspired by her father, a criminal justice professor.
She remains committed to her clients because she believes in the importance of her clients’ well-being. Erika is determined to resolve each case in the best possible outcome for her client.
Davis Law Firm is proud to be a firm that focuses on using team work for the benefit our clients, and having Erika Salinas as a member of the DLF Team.
- Member of the State Bar of Texas, 2015
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- J.D. May 2015
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- B.A. 2011
- Major: Psychology
- Minor: Business Administration
Past Employment Positions
- Davis Law Firm, San Antonio, Texas 2016
- Matthews & Associates, P.C., San Antonio, Texas 2015-2016
- Bexar County District Attorney’s Office, San Antonio, Texas 2015
- Law Clerk
- The Law Offices of Robert M. Stone, San Antonio, Texas 2014
- Law Clerk
- St. Mary’s Center for Legal & Social Justice (CJC), San Antonio, Texas 2013 – 2014
- Student Attorney