Personal Injury Attorney Ricardo Reyna was born in San Antonio, Texas in September 1965. He graduated from South San Antonio High School. He is Of Counsel to the law firm.
For the last 18 years, he has been named as one of the Best Lawyers in America by Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer review publication in the United States.
He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Trial Advocates (the highest honor is this invitation only organization that is based on trial skill and experience). This is a distinction held by only 35 of the 85,000 attorneys in Texas.
He is a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America Order of Centurions (the highest honor is this invitation only organization that is limited to lawyers who have successfully tried more than 100 cases to jury verdict). This is a distinction held by only 16 of the 85,000 attorneys in Texas.
Ricardo is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization (a certification held by less than 10% of practicing attorneys in Texas).
He has tried 127 civil cases to jury verdict as lead counsel, including 27 cases where the amount sought was in excess of $5,000,000 (winning 23 of these 27 cases). He has tried and handled cases in Texas, New Mexico, Arkansas, Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, and Illinois.
His hobbies include hunting, fishing, adventure travel, photography, and mountain biking. He has traveled to each of the world’s seven continents, including exploring North America, touring Europe, going on safari to Africa, hiking the mountains and jungles of South America, trekking through Asia, wandering about in Australia, and joining an expedition to Antarctica.
Ricardo has been married for 19 years to his wife, Rachel, and they have two sons, Ricky (age 15) and Rene (age 13). He coached baseball for 10 years and is a Scoutmaster for the Boy Scouts of America.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- State Bar Certified Personal Injury Law
- 100% of practice devoted to Litigation
- Georgetown University Law Center (1990)
- Washington, DC
- Doctor of Jurisprudence
- University of Texas (1986)
- Austin, TX
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Philosophy
- State Bar of Texas – 1990
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals (Fifth Circuit)
- U.S. District Court (Northern District of Texas)
- U.S. District Court (Southern District of Texas)
- U.S. District Court (Eastern District of Texas)
- U.S. District Court (Western District of Texas)
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- American Inns of Court
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Mexican- American Bar Association of San Antonio