Cassie D. Rodriguez
San Antonio, Texas
As an English Major, Attorney Cassie Rodriguez applied her skills in writing and research to graduate law school. She began her career working for the District Attorney in the criminal law department before switching to work in personal injury.
Attorney Cassie Rodriguez prides herself in her honesty to her clients. Advising clients on options before committing to anything is how Cassie prefers to work. She treats each case with the same amount of devotion and care, because she enjoys what she does. Having worked in previous law firms, Cassie enjoys her position in the Davis Law Firm family because of our attorneys, and employees, have the ability to work as a team to achieve the best outcome for our clients.
Davis Law Firm is proud to be a firm that focuses on using team work for the benefit our clients, and having Cassie Rodriguez as a member of the Davis Law Firm Team.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Personal Injury
- Texas, May 2011
- St. Mary’s University School of Law
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- B.A. of Arts in English, May 2008
Past Employment Positions
- Davis Law Firm, Social Security Attorney, 2007 – 2010
- Wayne Wright LLP, Social Security Attorney, November 2013 – February 2014
- Wayne Wright LLP, Intake Attorney, February 2013 – October 2013