Thursday, May 28th, 2009
Over the years, we have found that many of our clients have questions about Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), Long or Short-term Disabilities and their rights and qualifications for being paid under the SSDI or SSI programs. This is not surprising, given the fact that about 80% of all initial applications for Social Security benefits are denied.
At Jeff Davis law firm we work hard for our clients who are struggling to get the SSDI or SSI benefits they deserve. This is a list of the services we typically provide to our clients who are involved in these cases.
1. Prepare and file all necessary documents at each stage of the process.
2. Gather medical information and other evidence to submit to the Social Security Administration.
3. Contact your doctor as needed to obtain his/her medical opinion regarding your functional abilities.
4. Request that the Social Security Administration obtain a particular examination for you.
5. Refer you, as needed, to a doctor of our choice for an examination.
6. Prepare you for the hearing.
7. Represent you at the hearing.
8. Insure correct calculations of any awarded benefits.
9. File an appeal with the Appeals Council if you lose.
10. Work within the system to expedite the process and get a decision as quickly as possible.
Contact us today to discuss your Social Security or Disability case toll free at 877-987-JEFF