William Edwards, also known as Billy Edwards, is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law and in Civil Appellate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. In his free time, William enjoys riding his Harley on a country back road. He regularly represents motorcycle riders in serious motorcycle injury or death crash litigation. He is well-versed in investigating and uncovering tire manufacturing defects that are responsible for motorcycle tragedies.
William believes strongly in giving back to his community. He serves on the board and is vice-president of Charlie’s Place, and is a former member of the board of directors of the Boys & Girls Club of Corpus Christi.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury – All trials and Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- Texas State Courts
- U.S. Court Of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Special Admissions in many other U.S. and state courts throughout the U.S.
- Juris Doctor with honors, St. Mary’s University School of Law
- Corpus Christi State University
- State Bar of Texas
- Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group, Inc.
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Author of articles and speaker at numerous seminars for lawyers’ continuing education
- State Bar Grievance Committee
Honors and Awards
- Best Lawyers in America®, a partner of U.S. News and World Report® (2008-2013)
- Lawyer of Distinction in Super Lawyers®, a Thompson Reuters publication (2003-2013)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers (2003-2014)
- Boss of the Year, Corpus Christi Legal Association (2003)