For some people, the idea of consulting an attorney can be daunting. They may worry about costs and wonder how a lawyer can help them resolve complex issues such as employment discrimination claims. Working with highly skilled, compassionate and accomplished lawyers can allay clients’ fears and encourage them to take active roles in their own cases.
When clients work with Davis Law Firm, they receive abundant one-on-one attorney-client consultation time appropriate to each legal matter such as an auto accident, an oilfield accident, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy or an employment discrimination claim. In recent years, the law firm has recovered millions of dollars in plaintiff claims and lawsuits such as personal injury claims.
Our clients rightfully expect and receive our full and focused attention as we work together in partnership with them in pursuit of their legal goals and objectives such as:
- Maximum available compensation after a truck accident or motorcycle accident
- Aggressive advocacy after an industrial or construction accident
- Well-documented medical malpractice claims
- Consumer debt relief through bankruptcy for individuals, couples and small businesses
- Sexual harassment claims, national origin discrimination claims and wrongful termination claims
- Divorce and child custody counsel and advocacy
- Well-thought-out estate planning, including wills and estates
Experienced Texas Personal Injury and Bankruptcy Attorneys
Our board-certified attorneys, other experienced lawyers and legal staff aim to support, promote and protect clients’ best interests in every case that we accept. Knowledge, experience, diligence and dedication are all factors in our ability to help clients achieve their goals successfully.
To learn more about how we can fight for your interests and your future, please contact our law offices today for a free initial consultation.Find A Location Live Chat