Davis Law Firm is a full-service law firm handling a variety of legal practice areas, including personal injury, employment law and family law. Our family law practice encompasses many areas of family law of concern to our clients such as:
- Prenuptial agreements: Many couples find the exercise of preparing a prenuptial agreement to be helpful in establishing expectations regarding property ownership in a marriage soon to be formalized.
- Divorce, both contested and uncontested: Every couple, every individual, every family, every marriage and every divorce has unique factors to take into account. It is important to find an attorney whom you can trust to advise you on all aspects of divorce that will greatly impact your life, both now and long term.
- Child custody and visitation, known as conservatorship in the Texas Family Code: In the eyes of the law, a child’s best interests are top priority. Parental rights and stability for children are the goals for children whose parents are separated or divorced.
- Paternity actions: A birth mother may seek child support, a birth father may seek visitation rights or a putative father may seek to determine whether he is actually the father of a child. DNA testing and appropriate court actions can settle the question of paternity for all members of the family.
- Adoption, including private adoption, stepparent adoption, grandparent adoption and adoption in the U.S. of children adopted overseas by American parents
Contact a Family Law Lawyer in San Antonio & Bexar County
Contact us to schedule a consultation with an attorney, with no further obligation.
**cases are likely to be referred to another law firm
To learn more about how we can fight for your interests and your future, please contact our law offices today for a free initial consultation.Find A Location Live Chat